What you Need to Book your Life in the UK Test?
What you need to book a Life in the UK test:
To book your Life in the UK test you need to visit www.lifeintheuktest.gov.uk.
The earliest you can book your Life in the UK test is seven days.
This article will show you the documents you need to bring with you to the test centre before you can sit your test.
- A valid proof of ID with a photo to identify yourself
Examples of identification that you can bring with you:
- A Biometric Residence Permit
- A passport
- A valid driving license
- A European Union Identity Card
- A Travel Document which has been approved
- A Immigration Status Document
You must have one of these documents to sit the exam.
You also need to make sure that the name you provide for your test booking is exactly the same on your identification.
Be careful if you do not fill your booking form correctly, including a middle name which may appear on your identification, then you may be rejected from the test and will not be receive a refund.
Also if you have registered for the test in your married name and your ID shows your maiden name you must provide documentation to prove your marriage.
- A valid proof of address
In order to sit the test you must bring proof of an address which matches the information in your booking form.
Also you need to bring original documents not photocopies or printouts. Those will not be accepted.
Examples of documents you can bring:
- A water/electricity or gas bill
- A council tax bill
- A credit or bank card statement
- A driving license
- Or a letter from the Home Office of proof of address.
- Please note you will not be able to take your test without the above documents, so please don’t forget to bring them with you.
- A debit or credit card to pay for your test
The cost of the Life in the UK test is £50.
You can pay for the test whilst booking your exam date on the official Home Office website: www.lifeintheuktest.gov.uk.
You do not need to bring this card with you to the test.
- Your own email address to confirm your test booking date
To book your test you will need to register for an email address or use one you already have.
Here are some examples of email providers that you can use. They are all free!
This is important as you will be asked to verbally confirm the details on your booking form which may include your email address.
- To have practiced your Life in the UK test syllabus
- 1,700+ Practice Questions
- Unlimited Simulatiuon Tests
- 5 Chapters of Exam Questions
- Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents (3rd Edition)*
- Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents Audiobook (3rd Edition)*
- British History Timeline
To be ready for the Life in the UK test you must practice all these material for a high chance to pass.
To sign up for your Life in the UK test training materials please click here.
*Contains Parliamentary information licensed under the Open Parliament Licence v1.0.
Sign up for FREE practice questions on our website www.fasttracklifeuk.co.uk